Need a place to take the family after you’ve had your fill of the beach and pool? How about some place where everyone will have fun!
Where else can you find Bowling, Roller Skating, A Mega Arcade, Sports Bar and Grille?
With a 50,000 square foot facility and total renovation that includes all new lanes, approaches, scoring, shoes, balls, pins and custom leather seating, plus a Mega Arcade and a self-serve redemption store that is the largest on the beach. Rock’it Lanes remains the premier Family Entertainment Center and now the largest in the Florida Panhandle.
No wonder Panama City Living Magazine readers have voted Rock’it Lanes as the “Best Place to take your kids”.
This place features the following:
– 24 Qubica Synthetic Lanes
– 8,000 square foot Roller Skating Rink
– 16,000 square foot Mega Arcade and self-serve redemption store
– 2 Sports Bar with Wall to Wall Big Screen HD TVs
– Grille: features everything from Homemade Burgers to Chef Salad with grilled chicken breast at family prices
– 10,000 watt sound system playing all the current hits with music videos displaying on a massive 12ft screen!
– Non-Smoking Environment
– MOM APPROVED: spotless restroom facilities